Sewist Templates, Notions and Tools Policies and FAQ
Logo Vectorization Fee
Files for custom logo tools need to be either an SVG or AI file. Most PNG and JPEG can be converted for use. To do so simply add our Logo Vectorization fee to you cart, found here.
- Please remove masking before use.
- Clean only with mild soap and water. *Do not wet if inked!*
- Cleaning with anything else may result in cracking of the item.
- Dry with lint free cloth.
- May clean with microfiber cloth to remove finger prints during use.
- keep inside protective bag when not in use.
Due to variation in color/brightness display settings on screens and mobile devices, color may vary slightly from what is seen on your screen.
These items are lovingly handmade, and as such, any minor flaws, or variances just add to the character and artistic charm of the piece. All items are handmade by Kayla Brooks in her child and pet friendly home in Irmo, SC.
Refund and Returns
All sales are final, no refunds, returns or exchanges. Being said any major functional flaws, or failures due to material or construction flaws will be handled on a case by case basis. All refunds are subject to a 10% non-refundable transaction fee.
Turn Around Time
All items are made to order. Our current (as of June 6th) TAT is 3-6 weeks. Custom items with proof requests may run a tad longer depending on proof approval. For shop updates and any TAT changes please check out Facebook group, https://facebook.com/groups/clsnotionsandtools